Bloggers and Virtual Assistants, lend me your ears!
****Both giveaways have officially ended as of 4-19-16.****
The really cool thing about networking with tremendously successful bloggers is that they’re often so generous with their content (AND their giveaways!). Even if you feel clueless half the time – ahem, like me – you still rub shoulders with this amazing community of entrepreneurs.
Entering a niche-specific giveaway sponsored by an entrepreneur on the web is so much nicer than taking that automated survey on the bottom of the Target receipt or Taco Bell receipt that you have a 0.000001% chance of winning. (Better not quote me on that…)
Don’t EVEN get me started on those McDonald’s Monopoly game pieces.
OK, since you asked…
According to Business Insider, the best odds you have of winning the lowest cash prize of $1,000 (all the brown Monopoly pieces) are 1 in 30 million.
The odds of collecting all the railroads to win gas for a year = 1 in 150 million.
The odds of collecting Boardwalk and winning a million bucks = 1 in 602 million.
(This is me trying to console myself that it’s not worth it to make extra stops at McDonald’s to collect the pieces this year…::sigh:: So tempting.)
Instead, I’d like to offer you two AWESOME giveaways going on THIS WEEK, targeting your specific niche with much more favorable odds.
Who are these giveaways for? Do you fit any one of these descriptions?
- You’re a blogger, wanting to take your blog to the next level.
- You want to start a blog with the intent of building an audience and earning an income.
- You’re a freelancer wanting to monetize your business with multiple income streams.
- You are a virtual assistant needing software and tools to properly run your business.
- You want to become a virtual assistant and aren’t sure where to start.
Epic Virtual Assistant Giveaway [$1,165 in prizes]
Start Date: April 11, 2016
End Date: April 15, 2016
What is it?
Gina Horkey, a professional writer and business consultant from Horkey Handbook, compiled a list of prizes every Virtual Assistant needs to have a rock-solid business. And she’s giving them away! Those prizes include:
- One year’s membership to Buffer & Tailwind (two of the leading social media content scheduling tools) – $222
- Three months of FreshBooks (#1 invoicing software for small businesses) – $60
- A completely new website which will include: a premium theme + installation, one year’s worth of hosting, and a URL. – $484
- Gina’s Rockstar package for her new Virtual Assistant course – $399 (keep scrolling for details)
What is Gina’s VA course?
When I discovered Gina, it was through her tremendously successful freelance writing course “30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success.” After taking her self-paced, comprehensive course, I went from earning $5 per article to earning $40 to $100 in the first 60 days. Learn how I made my first $500 here.
To try a version of Gina’s freelance writing course for FREE, sign up for her Kickstart Your Freelance Writing Biz to receive 5 short email lessons.
I’m a professional writer with a growing freelance business because of Gina’s course AND her direct support in the months that followed (exclusive Facebook group for course participants).
That’s why I’ll be signing up for Gina’s second very successful course, 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success. I trust her teaching style, her resources, and her expertise.
Now to the fun part.
How do I enter the Epic Virtual Assistant Giveaway?
- Click here to enter the giveaway.
- Share on social media to increase your chance of winning.
- Even if you don’t need these resources, you can always enter, then give them away!
Boost Your Blog Giveaway [$985 in prizes]
Start Date: April 11, 2016
End Date: April 19, 2016
What is it?
Addi Ganley from Simply Blogging Along is celebrating her birthday this week by giving one lucky blogger the giveaway blog boost of his or her dreams. Prizes include:
- 1 year of LeadPages Pro – $588
- 1 Blog Growth Blueprint e-course + Bonuses – $237
- 1 year of Canva – $120
- 2 Months of BoardBooster – $40
These are some of Addi’s favorite blogging tools. To maximize your chances of winning this giveaway, follow these steps:
- Enter for your chance to win here.
- Confirm your entry by clicking the confirmation link she will email to you.
- Use the specific URL you’ll receive to share this giveaway with your friends to increase your number of entries.
- Epic Virtual Assistant Giveaway
- Boost Your Blog Giveaway
- Kickstart Your Freelance Writing Biz – Free Mini-Course
- Jumpstart Your Virtual Assistant Career – Free Mini-Course
- 30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success
- 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success
Enter today and best wishes to your endeavors!
Which of these two giveaways would benefit you most? Tell us in the comments below!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of my links, I may receive a commission from it. This helps support this blog and my business, so thank you!
Photo Credit: Lauren Mancke (UnSplash)